donate

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Uke Hunts

I'm sure many of you are aware that I play the ukulele. I may have mentioned it on several occasions.
I might even have directed a few of you towards YouTube clips and stuff that I've recorded.

Some of you might be thoroughly fed up with it all by now, yet I make no apologies for this.
A few of you might not be aware of any of this though.
For those people, my artist name is Uke Hunts (see what I did there?) and I play the ukulele and sing. I play mostly original material, although sometimes some elements are borrowed from elsewhere. The lyrics are meant to be funny. Sometimes I pull that off and sometimes I don't. Everything is done on a shoestring and it sounds that bad because it's meant to sound that bad.
My “recording studio” is the study/spare bedroom/junk hoarding room and everything is recorded using Garageband, even though I don't understand 100% how to use it.
Anyway the purpose of this post is to tell you about an album I've recorded. It'sa mammoth 14 songs and lasts about 20 minutes.
It's called Uke Hunts Is a Fictional Character and is available on Bandcamp for as little as £3. Hell, while you're on you can have my entire back catalogue of an album and 5 EPs for just £3.75.
I know, it's crazy that I'm giving stuff away for so little, but it really isn't worth any more than that.
If you don't want to buy it, I fully understand. In that case stream it on a site where I actually get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment